2. Regularly go for a walk during daylight hours. At the same time, the immune system is strengthened due to more intensive production of vitamin D, which activates killer cells of various pathogens in the body.
3. Get hardened . You do not need to constantly wrap yourself in warm clothes, from time to time it is useful to expose yourself to low temperatures - ventilate the premises, wash yourself with cold water. This increases the pulse, activates blood circulation and the body's own thermoregulation.
4. Get enough sleep. Lack of sleep weakens the immune system due to increased production of the stress hormone cortisol. In order not to get sick, you need to sleep at least six hours.
5. Rest. The immune system needs regular breaks and relaxation throughout each day. The simplest activities that distract from monotonous work (drinking tea in a relaxed atmosphere, friendly communication) reduce levels of stress hormones, which improves health.
6. Be active . Running, Nordic walking, cycling activate blood circulation, helping the body to get rid of pathogens faster. The main thing is not to overdo it: excessive loads can weaken the immune system.
7. Get vaccinated.In the world there are a huge number of viruses and bacteria dangerous to humans. Thanks to vaccination, some diseases (for example, smallpox) were defeated. Other infections are under control - pathogens circulate in the environment, but outbreaks and epidemics are rare. Unfortunately, infections cannot be prevented by proper nutrition, hardening, etc. Vaccination is the only way to protect children and adults from diseases.