Liver health and protection
Posted by DAVIDUP
Do I need to "cleanse" the liver? This question often comes to mind after festive feasts or a course of serious medications.
But after all, the liver is not just a sponge that absorbs toxins, it is the largest organ in the human body that can process and remove harmful substances from the body. Does the liver need help?
How does the liver work?
Proper functioning of the liver is very important for human health, because it is responsible for the most important processes in the body:
- Metabolism. It is in the liver that the most complex processes of metabolism of proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, vitamins, hormones and other substances take place.
- Neutralization of toxic substances coming from outside, as well as formed in the process of metabolism.
- The production of bile, which is involved in the process of digestion of fats.
- Production of various blood elements and regulation of blood flow.
In addition to many important functions, the liver has a unique ability to regenerate, so in a healthy body this organ does not need additional “cleansing”. However, with a strong load of harmful substances, the liver ceases to cope with their withdrawal, which leads to the development of diseases.
The state of the liver is affected by:
- alcohol abuse;
- viral diseases of the liver;
- uncontrolled medication;
- malnutrition, obesity.
When to see a doctor?
The following signs indicate an increased load on the liver:
- pain in the right side under the ribs;
- yellow tint of the whites of the eyes and skin;
- dark urine, light stools;
- itching of the skin, swelling, the appearance of a vascular network on the body;
- increased bleeding;
- fatigue, memory problems;
- bitterness in the mouth.
These symptoms are observed with other health problems, so for a correct diagnosis, you need to see a doctor.
How to help the liver?
If, after the examination, the doctor comes to the conclusion that the liver needs treatment, the patient may be recommended a special diet, giving up bad habits, as well as taking medications that help restore the organ and its functions. These drugs include:
- Hepatoprotectors. Medicines contribute to the protection and regeneration of liver cells. Preparations of this group increase the body's resistance to negative influences and increase its detoxification function.
- Choleretic agents. The drugs stimulate the bile-forming function of the liver and ensure a normal outflow of bile.
- Please note that the drugs are selected individually, the treatment regimen is prescribed by the doctor!
In pharmacies， you can buy drugs to protect the liver, which are recommended by the doctor. And for daily use, you can use dietary supplements:
The dietary supplements of UP-BRO contains Various vitamins ,it can protein synthesis is activated in damaged liver cells, which contributes to their recovery. In addition, it has the ability to reduce the formation of scar tissue in liver damage. These components help support the digestive process, have a choleretic, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effect.
dietary supplement. Is not a medicine.