Doctor, at the last procedure, you told me that I have kidney failure, and my therapist friend said that I don’t have any kidney failure ....
This is true! I was talking about Kidney Void. Kidneys in Western medicine are not equal to Kidneys in Chinese medicine. And with the Emptiness of the Kidneys, the organs of the kidney can be and very often are healthy.
Speaking very briefly, if there is an Emptiness of the Kidneys, then this is manifested by rapid aging, various diseases, and flabbiness.
Diagnose the emptiness of the kidneys can be on the following symptoms.
Symptoms of empty kidneys:
- memory loss, forgetfulness, inability to concentrate;
- pain, discomfort, weakness in the lower back;
- pain and swelling of the knees and heels;
- decreased libido or vice versa increased sexual desire;
- impotence, premature ejaculation;
- frequent night awakening;
- female and male infertility, decrease in sperm volume, low AMH;
- a feeling of cold in general and in the lower back, knees, weakness in the legs, back;
- tendency to constipation and diarrhea;
- night sweats;
- insomnia, restless and vivid dreams, lack of satisfaction from sleep;
- early gray hair, hair loss, dryness and thinning of hair;
- hearing loss, tinnitus, tinnitus, hearing loss;
- frequent and prolonged colds;
- hot flashes, feeling hot and restless in the evening, desire to stick out hands and feet from under the covers, dryness in the throat;
- black circles under the eyes, puffiness of the upper eyelid;
- dry eyes, decreased visual acuity;
- excretion of drops of urine after urination, weak stream;
- urinary incontinence;
- chronic vaginal discharge, uterine prolapse, habitual miscarriages;
- fragility of bones, osteoporosis;
- violation of the menstrual cycle;
- bleeding gums, loose teeth, tooth loss;
- shortness of breath on exertion, shortness of breath, chronic cough;
- in children, developmental delay, growth, hearing impairment, bone development disorders;
- swelling of the legs;
- autoimmune diseases;
- severe and protracted course of chronic diseases;
- fears, panic attacks, depression;
- overweight or inability to gain weight.
This is how Kidney Qi deficiency can manifest itself in different ways.
How does deficiency of Kidney Jing manifest itself?
- weakness in the legs and knees;
- memory impairment, absent-mindedness;
- more teeth with caries than the average person of the same age, loosening and loss of teeth;
- early gray hair and abundant hair loss;
- decreased sexual activity, a small amount of sperm;
- infertility, primary amenorrhea;
- noise or ringing in the ears, hearing loss, hearing loss;
- early aging;
Depletion of Jing leads to menopause. In children - developmental delay, dwarfism, late closure of the fontanelle, impaired bone development, deafness.
Causes of Jing Depletion:
- congenital deficiency of Jing and heredity;
- excessive sexual activity;
- blood loss;
- many births, a small interval of time between births;
- sleepless nights;
- taking narcotic drugs;
- prolonged fears or severe fright;
- Lots of work and little rest.
How to replenish Jing and Kidney Qi?
Foods that replenish Kidney Jing and Kidney Qi:
- beef bone marrow;
- mulberry (mulberry);
- lingzhi mushroom;
- black sesame;
- venison, wild boar;
- turtle meat;
- Pine nuts;
- pig kidneys;
- black beans;
- fish, oysters, shrimp.
Of the kidney nutrients are:
STRENGTHENS THE KIDNEY (THE ROOT OF VITAL ENERGY), LIVER AND PROSTATETHE FEELINGS OF PLEASURE, ENERGY AND LIBIDO ENDURANCE IN A NATURAL MANNER SUITABLE FOR WOMEN, MEN AND ATHLETES。